Watch our first birthday celebration here.
What a year it's been! We are so thankful to so many people:
1. To the more than 1,000 families who made more than 4,000 visists to My Little Waiting Room over the course of our first year, thank you for sharing your children with us.
2. To the leadership teams at Providence St. Vincent and Volunteers of America Oregon, thank you for your vision and dedication to serving families in our community.
3. To our donors, thank you for making it possible to provide this service at no cost to families, and for enabling My Little Waiting Room to expand our hours to 40 a week, up from our initial 30.
4. To the staff from Volunteers of America, Oregon, thank you for your gifted professionalism and spirit. You make every child who walks through the door feel special.
5. To everyone who has supported us along the way, know that you are helping to make a meaningful, positive difference for many.